Friday, January 14, 2011

The La Piccina Cucina COOKBOOK is Here!


In celebration of La Piccina Cucina's 100th recipe, I bring to you La Piccina Cucina: Home Recipes from an Amateur Cook and Professional Food-Lover - the cookbook!

Where can you get your paws on this hot ticket item? Just go to: http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/1917730 to order your copy from Blurb.com!

Yes, I'm actually serious. La Piccina Cucina: Home Recipes from an Amateur Cook and Professional Food-Lover is a compilation of original and family recipes from the La Piccina Cucina blog. Inside you'll find almost a year's worth of breakfasts, sandwiches, appetizers, sides, salads, dinners, desserts, drinks, pastas, and more pastas - all with simple ingredients and simple instructions for any home cook to follow.

I acknowledge that the cost is a tad high - that's the result of the Blurb base cost. At the same time, it does contain over 40 of your (or at least my) favorite La Piccina Cucina recipes! And I've gotta say - it turned out really nice, and I'm excited about it. Take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment